Thursday, September 13, 2018

Changing Seasons









Changing Seasons
It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, prayer, and support that the team of volunteers, donors, and staff have poured into me.  However, the Lord is calling me into a new phase of ministry.  After much prayer and fasting, I have discerned that we are entering a new season of life as caregivers for my mother in Bedford County.  We will be moving to Bedford late in September or early October as we take up residence in my mother’s home.  Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:
I have been blessed while serving the Lord through Bible Adventure/CIA and I desire to see others carry on the work of speaking truth into the lives of children.  My heart is to see Jesus proclaimed in our public schools and to encourage discipleship around the world.  I thank God for you, and I pray that you continue to support the work of Joy El Ministries as you seek ways to reach others for Christ.  Please visit the website and consider supporting another missionary serving here.  Each one is walking by faith to do God’s work in the public school system and is dependent on donor support to meet their physical needs.
Your prayer and financial support is important to the work of Joy El Generation.  God is doing amazing things through the ministry of Bible Adventure and CIA. 
Join me in praising God for the volunteers that work to share the gospel with public schools students each week.  Volunteers are the heart of the program and it was great to see such record attendance at the Kick-Off Rallies this year.  I will miss many of you.
I appreciate your prayers for my mother as she underwent heart valve replacement surgery in July.  I am grateful for your prayers and financial support of my role while I was here at Joy El.
                                                                                                
                                                                                Victor Holler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, pra...