Monday, April 23, 2018

Why numbers matter!

I was recently asked why I was so interested in how many children are registered in Bible Adventure and why I wanted to know how many families have been called to encourage them register for a week of summer camp here at Joy El.

In Luke 15:7  Jesus said it best - "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

EVERY student is important to God, and as a servant of God, what is important to Him is important to me. Each member of the Joy El team has a responsibility to fulfill the great commision. In order to be effective at sharing the gospel with EVERY student placed by God in our care, we need to keep track of them. It doesn't matter if you are a listener, driver, prayer warrior, donor, or coordinator each of us has been called by God to care for these children and their families.

That is why the numbers are so very important for us to track!

We know that at the end of time Jesus wins...
but it is good for us to keep score while there is still time!


Check out summer camp dates HERE.

 To contribute any amount please Click Here to DonateThank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bro. Victor Holler. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about you bring a missionary. I loved your blog post of why numbers matter but in reality getting praised from leader it is often the workers give inflated numbers. This I am talking about India. The Americans who sponsor the ministry are interested in numbers and some Indians are not faithful in this. Well I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and teh adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would to have young people from your contact to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. Even we would love to have you come to encourage the body of Christ through the sharing of the Word equipping them in the areas you feel God leads you.I am sure young people will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. god's richest blessings on you, your family and ministry. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, pra...