Monday, July 3, 2017

From Generation to Generation


Friday afternoon I greeted parents as they entered the worship center, asking them “Are your children were in the Released Time Bible Program at school?”  The responses were as varied as the parents. Some did not know about the program, others did but had questions, many knew about the program.

I met a grandmother who was in the Released Time while it was still taught during school and called Children’s Bible Ministry. She told me how she earned a week of camp before there was a Camp Joy El. She also shared how at that camp you had to clean your own cabin. This dear grandmother said when she had children they came to released time and earned free camp at Joy El. Now her grandchildren were coming to Released Time and Camp Joy El. Her daughter from Lancaster came and stayed the week with her and the grandchildren would come to day camp. Her other daughter would come the same week each summer with her children and all of the cousins would share the day camp experience together.
She was so thankful that God was providing solid Biblical teach for her grandchildren and how God has used the ministry of Camp Joy El and the Released Time Bible Program  

I continue to seek support to cover the cost of my position as Assistant Director of the Released Time Bible Program. Please pray for this need. Please share this need. Most of all praise God for this need. Last year was the second highest year for attendance with 3457 students enrolled in the program. It is vital that we use every opportunity to share the gospel to mentor the next generation and to support the 1200 plus volunteers invested in the Great Commission.

Please join me in asking God to send 20 monthly donors willing to partner with me in ministry for $50 each month. My position is underfunded but I know that God will provide the needed funding. Are you one of the 20 donors that I am praying for?

To donate please follow the link and scroll down to my name to donate. Click Here to Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, pra...