Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Baby Brother is in Heaven

Last Friday I had the privilege to join a Released Time's closing program. During the snack time, I got to chat with some students about camp and memorizing verses. One thin blonde girl dressed as a princess complete with a tiara told me that her baby brother and grandmother were in heaven. I said "oh I am sorry" to which she immediately replied, "Oh Don't worry I am going to see them again when Jesus takes me to heaven!" I later learned that she was a student that had begun a relationship with Christ during Released Time. This is a perfect example of God's work in the life of a student. Grief turned to Joy!
1Th 2:19 NIV-  "For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, pra...