Monday, May 8, 2017

Author Thomas R. Yeakley will be speaking this coming fall at our Released Time Bible Program Volunteer Rallies. I have read several times his book “Praying Over God’s Promises”. This book has impacted my faith walk as I apprehend the promises that God has given to me! Please take a minute and review these verses that are some of my most favorite promises.
  1. 1 John 2:25, NKJV. "And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
  2. Isaiah 49:25, NKJV. "For I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children."
  3. Luke 18:27, NKJV. "But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”
  4. Psalm 103:12, NKJV. "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."
  5. Philippians 4:19, NKJV. "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
  6. Romans 8:32, NKJV. "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
  7. Jeremiah 30:17, NKJV. "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord"
  8. Psalms 103:2-3, NKJV. "Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases."
  9. James 1:5, NKJV. "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."
  10. Isaiah 26:3, NKJV. "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."
  11. Psalms 119:165, NKJV. "Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble."
  12. Psalm 34:4, NKJV. "I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
  13. Phl 4:7 NIV - 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
  14. Psa 29:11 NIV - 11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
  15. Isa 26:12 NIV - 12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

I pray that some of these will bless you as much as they bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons It has been my privilege to serve with Joy El these past 2 years.  I’ve been humbled by the encouragement, pra...